Not a lot of news over the past few days but we still have some links for you to get caught up with the latest in logos and uniform happenings since our last post:
- The Milwaukee Brewers broke out gold Spanish jerseys last week; you can buy the game worn jerseys from this special game here
- Fraser Davison and SportsLogos.Net board member Brian Gundell put together this branding proposal for a new Winnipeg Jets team which is gathering some momentum
- In other Winnipeg NHL news, the trademark registration for “Winnipeg Jets” was updated last week for the first time in a few years
- For all you sailing fans, the Louis Vuitton Cup, part of the America’s Cup Challenger Series introduced a new logo on Thursday
- The logo for the 2012 Central Hockey League All-Star Game, to be held in Arizona, was also unveiled on Thursday, kinda reminds me a little of this old NHL All-Star Game logo
- Looks like navy and royal blue away kits for Manchester United next year as these leaked photos show, almost looks black and blue
- Could be a big battle brewing in the NCAA, North Dakota pushed a bill requiring UND to keep their Fighting Sioux nickname and logo while the NCAA is not budging on their policy of eliminating all Native American logos and nicknames, you can read all about the drama here, here and…. here!