Starting today and running through Monday anyone who follows @sportslogosnet on Twitter *and* re-tweets THIS tweet will be automatically entered to win one of six baseball computer game prizes courtesy Out of the Park Developments.
Follow us and RT this for a chance to win 1 of 6 OOTP16 or MLB Manager baseball sim games courtesy @ootpbaseball Contest ends Monday!
— Chris Creamer (@sportslogosnet) April 16, 2015
Three winners will receive one copy of Out of the Park Baseball 2016:
Out of the Park Baseball (OOTP) is the most sophisticated and best-selling baseball management game on the planet. Since its inception, OOTP has won numerous awards, including multiple “Sports Game of the Year” honours, en route to becoming the most immersive, realistic, and customizable baseball experience a fan can ask for. Now officially licensed by MLB.com and MiLB.com!
- Manage your favourite 2015 MLB team, with real Opening Day rosters, including complete minor league systems
- Sign free agents, trade players, draft prospects, set lineups and pitching roles, call the shots from the dugout, and much more!
- Every historical season from 1871 through 2014 is included, with authentic logos
- Create custom leagues: fictional settings, all-time greatest leagues, and more
- Play solo or multiplayer
Three winners will receive one copy of MLB Manager:
MLB Manager is the portable (iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad/Android) version of Out of the Park Baseball, the best baseball management game ever created! Take over your favourite team and guide it to glory. Trade players, set your lineups and pitching staff, negotiate contracts with free agents, draft prospects, call the shots from the dugout, and much more. MLB Manager is the ultimate baseball experience on the go!
- Manage your favourite MLB team, with full Opening Day rosters, including top minor league prospects
- Every historical season from 1901 through 2014 is available as an in-app purchase for iPhone/iPad/iPod touch, with authentic logos (In-app purchases will be added to Android in a later update)
- Examine tons of stats, including Sabermetric ones like wOBA, OPS+, BABIP, and more
- Watch players’ careers evolve in realistic arcs
- Create fictional leagues based on pre-created setups
Contest begins on Thursday, April 16, 2015 at 12:00am ET
Contest ends on Monday, April 20, 2015 at 11:59pm ET
We will draw six winners on Tuesday, April 21, 2015, they will be notified via Twitter, the first three winners drawn will be awarded Out of the Park Baseball 2016, the next three will win MLB Manager. If one of the winners fails to respond to our tweets within 24 hours, everyone takes one step forward and another winner is drawn.
This contest is open to all residents of Canada and the United States, winners will receive serial codes which will unlock a downloaded version of the game.
Approximate values of the prizes: Out of the Park Baseball $40; MLB Manager: $6.
To enter you MUST be a follower of @sportslogosnet on Twitter AND you must re-tweet this Tweet.
New followers are eligible, so start followin’ if you ain’t already!
We will only be drawing amongst those who meet both criteria. We recognize that many of you do not use Twitter, we apologize but assure you that we will try to include those non-Twitterers in future contests here at SportsLogos.Net